The Owner

My photo
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia
Hi! Welcome to Gristia's whole world. I'm 18, a student who majoring statistics, traveler in part time, teenager in full time. More about me? Let's be friend just contact me on my web. Enjoy ;)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Refreshing after examgrade

Time for clasmeeting after stress with many questions (exam)
My class group of futsal match .
Its very fantastic !
My class group of futsal (Zaiv, Alfredo, Gilang, Joddy, Abi, Verdi) are the winner until the final vs 8F
Good Job guys!
OUR TEAM ;)

we are the hottest fans and ready to motivate and support for our team :D

In front of 9F

I proud with my friends even though we lost against 8f .
We are champions and the best, yah I'm sure.
EVERYTHING FOR FRIENDSIP...
BECAUSE....
"B" BEST OF THE STARS ;)
 
Sign,
 

1 comment: