The Owner

My photo
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia
Hi! Welcome to Gristia's whole world. I'm 18, a student who majoring statistics, traveler in part time, teenager in full time. More about me? Let's be friend just contact me on my web. Enjoy ;)

Monday, May 9, 2011

My mention replied UDIN SEDUNIA !!

I woke up at 11 early in the night. Then I forgot to turn off the laptop. Because I couldnot sleep anymore, so I'm online on twitter. I idly mention Udin Sedunia. And in factrewarded! I am very pleased. haha: D
Mention two times I have been rewarded on 9 May 2011.
MY TWITTER ACCOUNT: @grisaldilla

MY MENTION HAS BEEN REPLIED BY UDIN SEDUNIA :D


previous Cinta Kuya (daughter of Uya Kuya) has replied my twit mention 4 times.wooow :D



MY FAVORITES :D

Posted by,


No comments:

Post a Comment