The Owner

My photo
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia
Hi! Welcome to Gristia's whole world. I'm 18, a student who majoring statistics, traveler in part time, teenager in full time. More about me? Let's be friend just contact me on my web. Enjoy ;)

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mini Studio in my room

Oh I'm bad mood when go back from my school. :o
Hmm..
Mini Studio in my room with my laptop (webcame)
I make that's background from my blanket coloured white..
It's not bad, but simple. wkokokk B)



that way I express myself :D

When I search the properties, I found a mini doll like a mini dog "DAKOCAN" (?)
And I found a short letter from Ocha, my best friend when I study at Elementary School. I miss her :(
Now, She is school in SMPN11 .
Thats memoriam :(
I save it in my drawer. 
when the last day at school (grade 6), he gave this letter along with a small doll as recalled memories.

"Gris, gimana kadonya? Nanti kalau udah besar jangan lupa sama oca ya?
Dari: Oca
Untuk: Gristia"


MEMORABLE :')

I MISS HER :'(
MY BEST FRIEND "ELLYA ROSSA"

Posted by,

5 comments:

  1. senang ya dapat kado dari teman karib...dijagain ya dakocannya...wkwkkk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, kado boneka. dari temen karib lagi, pasto seneng ya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Kenal Manieee..... tukar Link yukkk... Baca Cerpen Disini aja Yaa,,hehehhe

    ReplyDelete