The Owner

My photo
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia
Hi! Welcome to Gristia's whole world. I'm 18, a student who majoring statistics, traveler in part time, teenager in full time. More about me? Let's be friend just contact me on my web. Enjoy ;)

Monday, April 25, 2011

Webcame crazy LOL

hihi go back.
this is continue story of Bikers community part 2 .
I go back together with Verdi Zella Alfredo Faiq to Zella's house .
Hooooaa we have tired . Zella's sister give we "kerupuk" for me and my friends.
We eat because we are hungry and tired, so the toples of the "kerupuk" is empty.
hihi~

And also we play and online with Zella's laptop.
We have webcame with our expressions .
haha this is the result of the webcame

it's not bad ! :D

The best of photo when Alfredo Faiq and me make as 
profile picture on Facebook

the face of "NARSIS"

Have 65 photos of the webcame capture. You can see more in my album on facebook. If you are my friend on facebook, you can see my album webcame verdifaiqalfredozellagristia B)

hoho I love 23rd April of 2011 :)

Posted by,

No comments:

Post a Comment