The Owner

My photo
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia
Hi! Welcome to Gristia's whole world. I'm 18, a student who majoring statistics, traveler in part time, teenager in full time. More about me? Let's be friend just contact me on my web. Enjoy ;)

Friday, April 29, 2011

Webcame again

Oooh I'm forget the time of this moment :O
We are webcame in Dimas's house.
We get to make a film about cuboid in a group and then we make thats film in Dimas house.
Well, make a film make me veru very very crazy (oh no) :'(
But I'm keep smile and enjoy. Relax playing Ronald's laptop , hmm yeaah webcame !!!
Tari is member of group but she is not available because her parents are disagree .
Meilisa is not member of our group work. She is come to Dimas house to enjoy and relax and she get the work too. LOL. look it very fun hah yey -_-




Oaaagh crazy LOL. We get work to make a film with duration 80 MINUTES !!! Bzzzz -_____-


Posted by,

No comments:

Post a Comment