The Owner

My photo
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia
Hi! Welcome to Gristia's whole world. I'm 18, a student who majoring statistics, traveler in part time, teenager in full time. More about me? Let's be friend just contact me on my web. Enjoy ;)

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Royal Wedding Prince William and Kate Middleton

Prince William  Princess Kate

Wooo yeaah..
I'm very so obsessed with The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
You know? I'm very excited. Yeaaah I dont know the caused. 
Prince William are handsome, and Kate Middleton are very beauty and have inner beauty.
They are mary at London (Oh I'm forget the name of place) , 29th of April on 2011.
Woaa milions of eyes show the history wedding of the century. Prince William and Princess Kate is very very match couple. Yeah I like it :D
And I like their party. Very fantastic and waw AMAZING !!
Kate's costum is simple but her still beauty.
This is the best picture for me :)


* woo William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, kiss as they stand on the balcony at Buckingham Palace after their wedding in Westminster Abbey.

And the other photos ...
They are best couple yaaah...

My Idol, very beautyfull? alright
Kate Middleton now & childhood



To see more photos go http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-wedding/royal-wedding-pictures/
Official website William-Kate www.williamkate.com
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PRINCE WILLIAM & KATE MIDDLETON


Posted by,

No comments:

Post a Comment