The Owner

My photo
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia
Hi! Welcome to Gristia's whole world. I'm 18, a student who majoring statistics, traveler in part time, teenager in full time. More about me? Let's be friend just contact me on my web. Enjoy ;)

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bikers community part 2

Hey guys, On April 23, 2011 (Saturday) , me and my friends of "Bikers Community" traavelling go to GOR PANGSUMA use their bicycle . But a half from we have jogging because not all have a bicycle . We are happy . We are breakfast together after that . But, we have a problem . A problem because a selfish that have many my friends . hmm... though so I'm very happy to be gathered together
the result of capture is bad because we take it using the camera handphone
(me & zella)

Time breakfast together in mini restoran beside GOR PANGSUMA

style hahaha


Yeaahh I love yesterday.
And we come back to house together.
I come back tigether with Zella, Tari, Verdi, Faiq, Alfredo.
And we stay enjoy in Zella's house n break because we have tired.
Tari must be back home because her parents want go.


Posted by,

No comments:

Post a Comment