The Owner

My photo
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia
Hi! Welcome to Gristia's whole world. I'm 18, a student who majoring statistics, traveler in part time, teenager in full time. More about me? Let's be friend just contact me on my web. Enjoy ;)

Friday, April 29, 2011

Big Surprise :'(

Wooaa I get a big surprise today :'(
maybe this song can describe about my heart now. 
Cekidooot Let's playing the music :'(
(Oh ya, This is Indonesian song, but I'm transleting to English because I'm afraid somebody know my mood)


"So long we have been separated
I think now you're not alone anymore

I also now like your self
One heart has filled my life
Needless to thee out of this nostalgia
And again maybe you have been happy now

But if you hear this song lyric
To be honest I was very merindui mu
It's not worth menghayal about your self
Because you no longer like the old
Although my weight on your nostalgia
I'll miss my block forbidden

Let me just save it
Let me have buried

Forbidden I've missed on your

But if you hear this song lyric
To be honest I was very merindui mu
It's not worth dreaming about your self
Because you no longer like the old

Although my weight on your nostalgia

Let me blocking my longing for the forbidden

I miss my content in my heart
I hope no one who knows
Let me just save it
Let me have buried
Forbidden I've missed on your"


No comments:

Post a Comment