The Owner

My photo
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia
Hi! Welcome to Gristia's whole world. I'm 18, a student who majoring statistics, traveler in part time, teenager in full time. More about me? Let's be friend just contact me on my web. Enjoy ;)

Friday, March 11, 2011

Bikers with my best friends :)

Friday, March 11, 2011. In my school, 7th grade 8th grade n holiday, because the child's grade 9 again Try Out to be worn all classes.

Hhaha, I'm so glad. I and my friends gave the proposal for a relaxing bike GOR in Friday morning .

I went to the same GOR unison Tari, Dimas, Ronald, Gilang, Faiq, & Alfredo (because our house nearby), very stiff.
Our trip to the Gor pretty far. my legs felt very stiff ride my bike. but I'm still the spirit to start today. .
Our Arriving in GOR, Verdi, Ridho, and dhella already waiting there. then came the Joddy, Alief, Zaiv, Abi, Siti, and hani.

We also played with the same bike in valdroom. Faiq fell from the bike because it is less cautious, as well as Joddy. consequently they suffered injuries in their knees.

We are also looking for breakfast, we finally found the restaurant in the area GORPangsuma. after that we decided to play around bikes for a while and then headed to our school. Because we are all very tired, we decided to go home, respectively.





THANKS FOR ALLAH BECAUSE OF TODAY IS VERY NICE DAY WHEN WE TOGETHER

:)

Posted by,

3 comments:

  1. I have no bike anymore...so fun to get biking together with friends...mmh..i like it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love my life because I have many friends so friendly and funny :)
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete