The Owner

My photo
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia
Hi! Welcome to Gristia's whole world. I'm 18, a student who majoring statistics, traveler in part time, teenager in full time. More about me? Let's be friend just contact me on my web. Enjoy ;)

Friday, February 18, 2011

Together at 13rd February on 2011 :)

hey blogger,
I'm very very happy at 13rd February 0n 2011 start from 11am (sunday) .
Me and my best friends travelling to various place with our motorcycle .
we start the day from making chocolate at zia's house .
very fun with the picture/images from Zella's camera .
MAKE CHOCOLATE :D

then we go to PSPto watching my friends Alfredo and Zaiv to join Basketball Competition . 
But suddenly the competition is finished .
we are very confused will go anywhere anymore.  
so we decided to relax in a moment Korem (Taman Alun Kapuas) .
the picture are as follows ..
 At KOREM :D  

After that, we are go to the cafe will buying juice .
very tired and thirsty .

then, we will go back o zia's house because we are very tired and we are also running out of gasoline and gasoline rare to find that moment .
at zia's terrace house we are relax and picture taken .

very very very fun if when we together , I like this moment and I will dont forgotten this moment :D
together with Dimas, Abi, Siti, Gilang , Tari , MeilisaAdi , Verdi , Faiq , Zella , Chandra , Alfredo , Zaiv , Petty , Honey , Zia at 13rd February on 2011 :)
posted by,

No comments:

Post a Comment