The Owner

My photo
Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia
Hi! Welcome to Gristia's whole world. I'm 18, a student who majoring statistics, traveler in part time, teenager in full time. More about me? Let's be friend just contact me on my web. Enjoy ;)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Teamwork @Zella's house

Hey blogrunners, 
I want to share about my group to make a wall magazine  .
We Make a wall magazine on Sunday (30 JAN)  from 10am until 4pm . In zella's house .
Very funny . :D


We are the extraordinary teamwork :D

buying a burger and a juice ... nyummy :D

writing ...



Uhh a nice day :))
we drive a bicycle , motorcycle .
we buying a juice and burger together on the road .
we watch youtube together .
and also working make a wall magazine together .

tagging : Abi, Siti, Faiq, Viani, Zella, Gilang, GristiaDella , Ridho, ZaivZiaMeilisaAlief, Chandra, Rizky 



Posted by,



2 comments:

  1. Mading tuh wall magazine dek..
    edit lah post nye :P* kalo mao lah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wee name gak ABB (Ank Baru Bilingual) wkakakakakakk :P
    oke deh kak . tengkyu :D
    maklum kan dak pkai google translate atau sejenisnya :P

    ReplyDelete